Winter 2020/21 CSA–SOLD OUT
$85.00 – $350.00
Winter CSA 2020/21 is sold out, but registration for our Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021 CSA shares is open!
- 8 distributions of certified organic fresh greens and storage produce
- Runs Dec-March, with every-other-week distribution January-March + 1 week in December
- 5-10 organic produce items per distribution (apples, Brussels sprouts, beets, cabbage, carrots, garlic, parsley, parsnips, potatoes, leeks, salad kale, salad mixes, salad spinach, watermelon radishes)
- Your choice of Large, Medium, or Small Share
- Winter hiking available
- Access to private farm member Facebook group
- Invitation to Winter Farm Member Get-Together
Large Share feeds 4-5 omnivores per week.
Medium Share feeds 2-3 omnivores per week.
Small Share feeds 1 omnivore per week and provides 4 items from the distribution line.
Sliding Scale: We’re part of a community made up of our neighbors and fellow townspeople, all who come from different life situations. We want our produce to be accessible to all, so we use a sliding scale for payment. When you select your share, you’ll see three different payment options–please choose the one that best works for you in this season of your life. Click here to read the full rationale behind the sliding scale. If you’re not sure which one to choose, simply pick Middle Income Level.