Winter 2021/22 CSA
$100.00 – $360.00
Sign up for your Winter CSA today, and guarantee yourself fresh veggies and greens from our farm during the winter months!
Your Winter CSA includes:
- 7 distributions of certified organic fresh greens and storage produce
- Runs Dec-March, with the following dates
- Week 1: Dec 13-18
- Week 2: Jan 10-15
- Week 3: Jan 24-29
- Week 4: Feb 7-12
- Week 5: Feb 21-26
- Week 6: Mar 7-12
- Week 7: Mar 28-April 2
- 5-10 organic produce items per distribution (apples-conventionally grown, Brussels sprouts, beets, cabbage, carrots, garlic, parsley, parsnips, potatoes, leeks, salad kale, salad mixes, salad spinach, watermelon radishes)
- Your choice of Large, Medium, or Small Share
- Winter hiking available
- Access to private farm member Facebook group
- Invitation to Winter Farm Member Get-Together
Large Share feeds 4-6 omnivores per week.
Medium Share feeds 2-3 omnivores per week.
Small Share feeds 1 omnivore per week and provides 4 items from the distribution line.
Sliding Scale: We’re part of a community made up of our neighbors and fellow townspeople, all who come from different life situations. We want our produce to be accessible to all, so we use a sliding scale for payment. When you select your share, you’ll see three different payment options–please choose the one that best works for you in this season of your life. Click here to read the full rationale behind the sliding scale. If you’re not sure which one to choose, simply pick Middle Income Level.