I started making our Strawberry Smoothie (inspired by this recipe) during the late winter months, when I discovered strawberries in my freezer during our annual CSA Spring Cleaning Challenge. And we loved it! One of my kiddos even went so far as to describe it “like a a strawberry milkshake”, and I agree.
Made with ripe Indiana grown strawberries frozen during their season, organic yogurt and milk, with a touch of maple syrup and vanilla, our Strawberry Smoothie is bursting with flavor! Enjoy!
- 1 high speed blender like Vitamix
- 18 oz strawberries, fresh or frozen stems removed
- 8 oz organic plain yogurt
- 8 oz organic vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz organic whole milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place milk, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla in blender. Add strawberries. Blend at high speed for 30-60 seconds, until strawberries are completely blended.